Food Tours in Hollywood
Last week, my friends and I went on the Sixth Taste of Hollywood and we had a BLAST! During the tour, we tried delicious eats within walking distance of the Hollywood area and learned a bit of history along the way. This tour took us along the walk of fame, and we tasted with restaurants that have been in existence before its inception. Always, something old has to be paired with something new, and it doesn’t hurt to scope out some new restaurants with interesting concepts.
Below is a list of the delicious eateries that we had tasted:
1. Miceli’s: Established in 1949, Miceli’s is the home of the singing waiters and waitresses. Classic Italian dining at its finest in the heart of Hollywood.
2. Loteria Grill: Open kitchen, straight to table, delicious on your pallet. Three phrases that describe Loteria Grill Mexican cuisine perfectly.
3. Skooby’s: Freshest Hot Dog in L.A! I don’t even like hot dogs and Skooby’s was delicious! Don’t forget their $2 Tuesday deals.
4. Boardner’s: This historical speakeasy is a popular spot for just hangin’ with friends, parties, promotions & events, weddings & for local filming.
5. Mel’s Diner: The Mel’s drive-in of Hollywood has a fascinating and colorful history. We sipped on some sweet tasty milkshakes while people watching for the stars.
6. Chado Tea Room: The Chado Tea Room is the tea shop that has revolutionized tea drinking in the Los Angeles area. With delicious variety along with afternoon tea time, a perfect place to hang out and end our food adventure.
Visit our Skybox Facebook page for photos of our food tour.
Post Published on Febrary 11, 2012.